Frequently Asked Questions
- What’s the average time of the move?
Usually the time depends on several parameters, such as the cargo volume and the distance of travelling, taking in the average it could take about three hours.
- When does the billable time start?
The time starts as soon as the moving crew arrives to your place and ends as soon the truck is unloaded.
- Do you need any breaks during the move?
We do care of our clients so the break is the extreme measure when there any unplanned troubles appear. Normally there are no any breaks.
- Do you charge for a minimum amount of hours?
Yes, there is a charge for two hours of work as the minimal amount.
- When do I pay?
Payment is usually charged as soon all the work is done. The service prior the money.
- What kind of payments do you accept?
We accept cash, credit cards and checks. The cash is the preferred method of payment.
- Do you offer any discounts?
There is no common discounts, but we appreciate your trust and make cut-offs individually, for instance, when you call us for the second time.
- What are the protection measures for my furniture and other stuff?
We use the modern packing materials to reach the maximum safety for your furniture and other things.
- Do I have to pack my belongings? Or you will you do it for me?
It depends only on your will. Movers are able to pack everything for you, but do not forget the billing time starts as soon the crew arrives.
- Do you sell packing materials?
Yes. We create an opportunity for you to order packing materials in any amount or type. We sell it with no margin over the production price.
- Do you own your trucks?
Yes, we do. Our truck park allows us to propose the move of any volume, weight and quality of items to anywhere.
- What happens if I have to reschedule my move?
It is better to make a book in advance, in a week or two term before the moving date, however meeting the requirements of our clients and able to rearrange the schedult in 24 hours before the date. Just call us and make corrections.
- Is that possible to perform emergency move?
Yes. We are able to come to your place as fast as we can in case if you need the emergency moving help. Call us 24/7.
- Do you charge any extras?
No, the bill amount is only determined the time we spend for your move.
- Do I need to be available during the pickup?
It is strongly recommended for you to be present. In order to avoid any misunderstandings with the moving stuff. However, if it is not possible for you to be available for the moving time, you can trust our crew: the move would be still completely safe and optimally directed.
- Are there any special tariffs for unusual stuff, like, for example, pianos?
Yes, there are special tarifs, which though depend on the type of the moved stuff. Individual charge.
- Do you perform transportation for pets?
No. Mainly because our trucks are designed for material transportation, so your own car is the best option for the pet transport.
- Can you move my plants?
As it is said at our title – we move anything. However the plants are the very specific things, which usually do not feel good wrapped in plastic or put into the box. It is stronly recommended for you to transport plants yourself, in order to keep them safe.